Maharaja Express Tariff
Maharaja EXpress Tariff 2021-22
Maharaja Express is a royal and luxurious Train of India. It embarked maiden journey in March 2010. This train is owned and operated by Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) and offers travelers’ five different packages of three nights and seven nights. Train takes the sojourners to unique and royal journey of Mumbai, Ajanta, Jaipur, Balasinor, Bikaner, Jodhpur, Udaipur, Gwalior, Orchha, Khajuraho, Lucknow, Varanasi, Agra and Delhi.
India’s most expensive tourist vehicle welcomes you to the captivating voyage of Pan Indian destinations. This luxurious tourist vehicle runs on five different routes, basically on three Pan Indian routes and two golden triangle routes. Maharaja Express rates covers the most of the expanses involved in travelling like catering, sightseeing and admittance to cultural programs but excludes the items of personal usage.
Basically Maharaja Express cost for reservation of saloons reckons depends on four factors: type of route, type saloon, age of occupant and season of a year. The accommodations of train are divided in four categories namely Deluxe Cabin, Junior Suite, Suite and Presidential Suite. Each attribute contribute to a greater degree in fluctuation of Maharaja Express tariff.
Facilities provided in royal caravan: the Train is fully air-conditioned & has 23 luxuriously decorated carriages named after princely states of Rajasthan. Each Saloon has attached 4 Cabins with Bath & shower. There are 2 dining cars (Mayur Mahal and Rang Mahal) in the train which are fully decorated in the colorful Rajasthan style. This ‘on track five star accommodation’ has a wonderful kitchen facility which serves Indian, Rajasthani, continental & Chinese food. Other facilities are Indian liquor with scotch and wines & cocktails etc.
Want to experience the charm of gratifying voyages! Have a look to the under listed Maharaja Express price for booking.
|PRICE for 2021-22 & 2022-23|
- Prices are subject to change incase of any change or amendment in the routing.
- Service tax as per the current rates will be charged extra. The current tax is 2.575%
The Maharaja Express Tariff & its Inclusive
The Maharaja Express rate fare includes services of accommodation in double / twin bedded cabins with attached toilets, all three meals, soft beverages, house brands of Indian wines, beer and spirits, butler service, guided off train excursions as illustrated in the journeys inclusive entrance fee for monuments, palaces and cultural entertainment., still camera fee, transport and services of a guide, complimentary tea, coffee and mineral water on board, porterage at stations, city tour and lunch/ dinner at the city of disembarkation.
Exclusions From Tariff of Maharaja Express
Any taxes, insurance, gratuities, telephone calls, laundry, alcoholic beverages (apart from the house brands of wines, spirits, beer served in the restaurants and bar), video, film and other professional still camera fees and arrival and departure transfers. International and domestic air tickets, pre and post tour accommodation and any tour extensions are not included unless specifically mentioned as part of the journey.
- Children below 5 years are complimentary on full board, subject to sharing of double bed with parents. This is subject to availability of double bed at the time of booking.
- Children between 5-12 years are charged 50% of adult rate, subject to sharing of double bed with parents. This is subject to availability of double bed at the time of booking.
- Two children traveling with parents will be accommodated in a separate cabin, where first child pays 50% of the adult fare and the second child will have to pay the adult cost.
- Maharajas’ Express Train Tariff does accommodate children but we ask parents to be mindful of the sophisticated adult atmosphere we Endeavour to maintain.
- It does not have the facility for interconnecting cabins except in the Presidential Suite car.
In case of cancellation, a person should send Fax/E-mail/Letter to the concerned authority. Though refund would be made, a certain amount of ticket value would be deducted, as per the conditions given below.
- 60 days or more prior to departure, 25 % of ticket value.
- 45 to 59 days prior to departure, 50% of ticket value.
- 0 to 44 days prior to departure, 100% of ticket value.
No show/ En route termination of tour/amendment
- No Show – In case travelers doesn’t arrive to board on train, the whole amount will be considered as forfeited which is nonrefundable and nonadjustable
- En route termination of tour – In case travelers want to board off for any reason, no amount will be returned and considered as forfeited.
- Amendment – Adjustment will be done only under the circumstances like Natural Disaster / Natural Calamity or Serious Health Problem’s (doctor’s certificate is compulsory) and is subject to availability. No refunds are possible and all can be determined on merits on a case to case basis.
- All the transactions are done in US Dollars instead of Indian Rupees. However, Indian nationals and NRI’s can pay Maharaja Express tariff in INR as per the exchange rate.
- Booking of Maharaja Express in Indian Currency could be done only by paying equivalent amount of US Dollars.
Above Tariff is Subject to change without notice.